Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thing 6

I've been having a lovely time getting ahead of myself and learning new terminology and signing up for all sorts of fun Web 2.0 things. A bit much of Habit 71/2.





But.... I should be doing things in order so here is a post about Thing 6 - Exploring Flickr. As I said before great fun but very time consuming. I liked the idea of the photo mosaic but found it to be soooo slooooow. Mapr I thought might be useful if you liked scrapbooking/making lovely photo albums etc. I really wanted to have a look at Spell with Flickr but like a lot of things on the Web it doesn't appear to be online anymore - or at least I couldn't find it despite some quite extensive searching. I though the heading on the blog looked great and I was hoping to have some fun with it. Oh well never mind - on to the next Thing.

No comments: