Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thing 7 - Technology

I've come to the conclusion that technology is addictive. What would I do without my remote controls (all 5 of them), my oven timer (no one likes burnt cake) or my computer (I can do work on it, keep in touch with my family on it and play on it). But it is also pretty mind blowing to think that I can type this in Canberra knowing that anyone in the whole wide world might read it!

I worked out that someone had posted a comment to my blog - thank-you. Now I have to work out how to post a comment of my own.

That is another thing about technology - it constantly forces you to learn. This is sometimes a good thing and sometimes a bad thing. I am having fun learning about Web 2.0 but it can be very frustrating when I want to watch a DVD and I have to use 4 remotes to do so.

No comments: