Monday, December 17, 2007

Thing 23 - The End

Well, I've done it - I've finished this learning experience. Thanks to all those who contributed knowledge about Web 2.0 tools to the Canberra Learning 2.0 Blog.
It has been really interesting to finally find out what all the fuss is about and to use the tools and think about how they can be applied in a library setting. I particularly liked the Generators and Flickr Mashups - I can see a big use for those in producing displays. Del.icio.us and Wikis will be useful to share knowledge for both staff and customers but the thing I liked best and use the most at the moment are RSS feeds.
The only negative has been the time needed to explore some of the Things. But the positives of understanding the terminology and their application far outweighs this, I would definitely do another discovery program like this if it was offered. Thanks everyone.

No comments: